- Are you embarrassed to sing in front of others?
- Do you feel you have a limited vocal range or don’t know your range?
- Do you think you have bad habits when it comes to singing?
- Do you feel you strain too much while singing?
- Do people say you have a good voice?
- Do you think you “can’t carry a tune”?
- Do you just want to learn how to sing for the fun of it?
- Do you already sing and want to brush up your technique?
- Do you want to improve your speaking voice?
Then Voice lessons the way I teach them are for you! I actually like to call them “Discovery -Voice Sessions”. They are fun as well as exploratory, and empower you with information to work and play with. I draw from many fields of study and techniques to find the tools that solve any vocal issues you may have. *
And I am strongly committed to your growth. No matter where you are in your vocal development (from absolute beginner to seasoned pro), I am passionate about helping you discover your powerful voice!
FOR THE SUMMER ONLY — July through August 31 — I am offering deeply discounted packages for new students needing that extra bit of motivation to develop themselves and discover their voices. This is the time to finally get started with vocal lessons!
The “Discovery-Voice” Set consists of 6 sessions for the price of 5. That is a $60 saving. Normally priced at $360, this package is available for $300. Sessions must be weekly or biweekly. This offer is valid for new students only. Sessions must be completed by September 30, 2016. Or you might opt for a 3-session set for $165.
Call or email to Order your set of “Discovery-Voice Sessions” today!
* Techniques drawn upon include: Feldenkrais Method, Linklater Voice, Alexander technique, yoga, meditation, performance psychology, energy medicine, and my own extensive and ongoing explorations in the field of voice.
Here are a couple of 5-star google reviews on lessons taken with me: